Girlgroup 2NE1 produced personal-made placards recently to show their support to their CEO, Yang Hyun Suk.
On the 23rd, Sandara Park posted via her Me2day account “Tada~!!! These are the placards that 2NE1 made for CEO!!! +.+Each of us shared our own opinions and joined forces to create these placards! Aren’t they cute?!? ^_^v These days, Yang-sajangnim is a trend~!!!+.+ Which placard is the cutest?” accompanied with the photo of the placards they made.
On the photo, 2NE1′s handmade placards for Yang Hyun Suk were seen. But the “Milky-boy Yang Hyun Suk” placard has been the most attractive one.
2NE1 has made a special appearance on SBS’ “KPOP Star” with labelmate, Gummy in order to show support to their president, Yang Hyun Suk who belongs to the panel of judges.
Netizens started showing various responses such as “This thingy creates sense!” &”The ‘Very cool Yang Hyun Suk’ placard is the cutest!”
Credits: Nate News
Translated by: ilove2NE1girls@WorldWideBlackjacks
Does that music video you’re watching have a suspiciously high rate of visible brand names? Are your headphones reminding you that you haven’t yet bought that new thing that everyone’s talking about? If so, there’s a good chance that the song is a CM single, an advertisement song for a product or service. Companies in South Korea put idols’ popularity to good use and hire them to promote products for them. We’ve collected 10 of our favorites for a little product placement parade! Fair warning: try not to spend all your money on your favorite idol’s product — save some for whatever they’ll be promoting next year, too. Using well-known faces and voices to promote a product is a genius move in itself and adding idols into the equation creates the perfect storm of chart-topping music that everyone will hear, idols that hoards of fans look to for fashion and lifestyle inspiration, and a product that has now entered the minds of an entire target audience.
10. T-ARA for Nonghyup Apples — “Apple is A”
9. 2NE1 for Yamaha Fiore — “Don’t Stop the Music”
8. AUTUMN VACATION for TheraFlu — “Cold Medicine”
7. JANG GUEN SUK and SISTAR for Samsung YEPP &mdash
6. 2PM for Corby Anycall — “My Color”
5. F(X) for LG Chocolate — “Chocolate Love”
4. SANDARA PARK (2NE1) for Cass Beer — “Kiss”
3. 2PM and GIRLS GENERATION for Caribbean Bay — “Cabi Song”
2. BIG BANG and 2NE1 for LG Lollipop — “Lollipop”
1. HYUN BIN JYJ, BIG BANG, CHOI JI WOO, SONG SEUN HUN, 2PM, KIM HYUN JOONG , and JANG GEUN SUK for Lotte Duty Free — “So I’m Loving You”